Paint the Fence Paint the Fence

All My 10s for this

What a great game!
Love love love it!

Lol killer rabbit at the end!

Pixel Pixel

So beautiful!!!

Wow I love this game, it's so awesome seeing all the colorfull explosions!! The only thing I could want more is a sequel!!!

10/10
5/5

Vector Boom Vector Boom

Great work!

I love the mechanic and simple game play.

The power ups add a lot to replayability and the art is Freaking fantastic!

StormWinds:TLC StormWinds:TLC

This game is amazing!

I love all the new turrets!!
What a great expansion to an already epic game!

HeroInteractive responds:

Thanks!

Mario Shroom Fest DX Mario Shroom Fest DX

It is a good start

Clearly you have the tools to make a good game, You know basic animation techs and the code needed to do tweens, mouse follows with easing on one axis and gravity with a bounce, and even a score keeper.

There needs to be some basic components added, the player needs to be able to die, there needs to be an increasing challenge as the game continues and every game needs a boss.

Also try too keep the size of the flash file lower for decreasing load times. Most of the time this is simply done by compressing the audio to 16 bit which will retain most of the sounds and give a significant decrease in size.

Keep at it and don't give up :)

MasterBurgerSan responds:

Plus i did this on a sunday after noon and then forgot about it thanks to work at the time. The file size i did forget about, if i can be bothered i'll clear out some of the bollocks inside (heaps of huge jpegs dumped in there just for the lulz). Thanks for the kind words! There shall be more...

Microbe Kombat Microbe Kombat

Simple Play Great Game

I love the many complex ways to win the game and how every game is different. The strategy is a simple one but the game is still very engaging.

HeroInteractive responds:

We're glad you enjoyed it!

Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

Holy monkey brains!!!

100/10

it is tah bombest most bestest badassiest cool MoF*(&^%
yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!11

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

nice perspective drawings

grabs my attention at first
but i lost interest fast

things to improve?

if the flash light was on when you leave a room and go into another it should remain on.

maybe make the story at the beginning be more linear and like a movie so that when it comes to the challenging part we are more interested and would spend more time trying to figure out whats up:)

great game keep it up :)

SuperTom responds:

nice review man, helpful stuff, I hope to stick some movies in the 2nd one, i did try for this one, but file size and my sucky animating made it god awful lol, i'll work on something.

agree about the flash light, i'll figure something out for it, i planned on having it work like that, but coding isnt my strong point, i'll fx it for part 2.

glad you liked it

Cave Escaper Cave Escaper

it was pretty good

i would have liked to have been able to jump and then shoot the grappling hook or grapple after i fell, maybe have the mouse control the direction of the grapple hook instead of a arrow bouncing back and forth?

Weekend Fishing: Aussie Weekend Fishing: Aussie

Great idea

good use of the mouse, very smooth and enjoyable. great job!

things to improve on?
possibly see the fish under the water,
set the stage in an isometric environment with a more scenic background